In our role as parents and guardians, easy access to up-to-date information about our children is important. Family Access allows parents the ability and the tools necessary to share and assist in their child’s school experience.
- A detailed calendar providing options to view any excused or unexcused absence.
- Class lists and grades—right down to current individual assignments through the teacher’s electronic grade book. (Middle/High school students only at this time.)
- Teacher email links to allow for easier communications between parents and teachers.
- Monitor and track exactly how your child’s lunch money is being spent.
- Monitor and track your child’s school bills—i.e., athletic and activity fees, course fees and student fines.
- View all student contact and emergency information, allowing for more accurate student data.
- View health and immunization records.
Notes About Features Available:
The above information is available for all your children from one convenient place—even if they’re in separate school buildings.
Each parent is issued their own username and password, ensuring and allowing parents to view only their student’s information. Passwords will only be issued to the individual represented on the form or in person at conferences.
Contact the building office of the school that your student attends to sign up.